Ground Beef Stroganoff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 pound(s) ground round
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 8 ounce(s) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 12 oz jar beef gravy
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry sherry (optional)
- Prepare noodles according to package.
- While noodles cook, cook meat, green onions and mushrooms in large non stick skillet until browned and crumbles. Drain.
- Add gravy, sour cream, garlic salt and pepper, stirring well. Cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in sherry if desired.
- Serve over drained noodles
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes