This recipe was easy to prepare and very tasty. My family enjoyed it. My husband said he would like it again.
Ground Beef Stroganoff
total time: 14 minutes
Yield: 5 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 367
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 31.1g
- Carbohydrate: 42.9g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 98mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 611mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 pound ground round
- 3 green onions, sliced or 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (12-ounce) jar fat-free beef gravy
- 1 (8-ounce) carton fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry (optional)
- Prepare noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- While noodles cook, cook meat, green onions and mushrooms in a large nonstick skillet until meat is browned, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
- Return meat mixture to skillet; add gravy and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in sherry, if desired. Serve over drained noodles.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes