Ground Beef and Twice Baked Potato Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 package(s) refrigerated garlic mashed potatos
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 4 slice(s) bacon
- 4 green onions
- 1. Heat oven to 350
- 2. Mix beef, onion, bread crumbs, sage, salt, and eggs
- 3. press on bottom of ungreased baking dish, spread mashed potatos over top, sprinkle with cheese
- 4. bake 50 min uncovered.
- 5. sprinkle with tomatoes bacon and cheese
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hearneve and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ground Beef and Twice Baked Potato Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes