Ground beef and bacon stew (Pig Slop affectionately named by my children)
beefy Crock pot semi stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 can(s) condensed beef vegtable soup DO NOT ADD WATER
- 1 fam size can(s) Cream of mushroom soup DO NOT ADD WATER
- 2-3 pound(s) raw ground beef Not too lean
- 1/2 cup(s) bacon bits
- 6-8 red potatoes cleaned and chuncked
- 1 bag(s) fiesta vegtables (in the frozen section) thawed
- 1 yellow onion quartered and peeled apart
- 3 clove(s) minced garlic
- Take 6-8 red potatoes and onion place them in the bottom of a large crock pot.
- Add garlic then the raw ground beef and bacon bits on top of it. Then pour soups over the meat. Spread vegetables on top of meat DO NOT MIX... can be cooked on low 8-10 hours or high for 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ssqueakie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note