Grilled Zucchini with Mint and Oregano
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes; other: 15 minutes
It's not unusual when a rich chocolate dessert gets top ratings at our taste-testing table. But when a vegetable receives our highest score, you can rest assured that it's one tasty side dish. And this recipe did just that, so put this one on your "must try" list.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 59
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.6g
- Carbohydrate: 5.1g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 179mg
- Calcium: 34mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano, divided
- 6 zucchini (about 1 3/4 pounds), cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add 3 tablespoons mint and 3 tablespoons oregano.
- 3. Add zucchini slices, tossing gently to coat. Let stand at room temperature at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4. Remove zucchini from bowl, reserving marinade. Place zucchini slices on grill rack; cover and grill 3 minutes on each side or just until tender. Arrange zucchini on a platter; drizzle with reserved marinade, and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon each of mint and oregano. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note