- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano, divided
- 6 zucchini (about 1 3/4 pounds), cut diagonally into 1/2-inch slices
- calories 59
- fat 4.2 g
- satfat 0.6 g
- protein 1.6 g
- carbohydrate 5.1 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- iron 0.5 mg
- sodium 179 mg
- calcium 34 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Add 3 tablespoons mint and 3 tablespoons oregano.
Add zucchini slices, tossing gently to coat. Let stand at room temperature at least 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove zucchini from bowl, reserving marinade. Place zucchini slices on grill rack; cover and grill 3 minutes on each side or just until tender. Arrange zucchini on a platter; drizzle with reserved marinade, and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon each of mint and oregano. Serve warm or at room temperature.