- 4 medium zucchini (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 2 shallots, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350º to 400º (medium-high) heat. Cut zucchini lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Brush with 2 Tbsp. olive oil. Grill zucchini, without grill lid, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until tender.
Toss zucchini with shallots and next 6 ingredients. Serve immediately over arugula.