Just rec'd my copy of "fresh food fast". Fixed this last night along with the Halibut with Quick Lemon Pesto. YUMMM! Super easy and very flavorful. Will definitely make this again, and will be keeping the cookbook, too.
Grilled Zucchini and Red Bell Pepper with Corn
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 74
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 2.3g
- Carbohydrate: 12.9g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 217mg
- Calcium: 11mg
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan and roasted garlic salad dressing (such as Newman's Own)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Coat zucchini and bell pepper halves with cooking spray; place on grill rack. Cover and grill 5 minutes on each side or until bell pepper is charred and zucchini is tender.
- 3. Remove vegetables from grill; cut into 1-inch pieces. Place in a medium bowl. Stir in corn and remaining 3 ingredients, tossing gently to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables