Grilled Yellowfin Tuna with Lemon and Garlic
Refrigerate: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- 4 8-ounce fresh tuna steaks
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1. Arrange fish in a shallow, non-reactive dish.
- 2. Whisk together marinade ingredients in a small bowl, reserving the zest; pour over steaks.
- 3. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, turning frequently.
- 4. Place fish on a well-greased grill or grilling basket and grill over medium coals for about 3 to 4 minutes, basting frequently with marinade.
- 5. Turn and cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer, or until fish is nicely grilled on the outside but still pink or somewhat translucent in the center.
- 6. Place on serving dish and top with zest.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note