The addition of the pecans on this fish gives not only great flavor to this fish recipe but a nice crunch that really makes this Walleye stand out.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 ounce(s) walleye fillets
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans, chopped and toasted
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine butter, chives, juice and half the pecans in a small bowl and mix well. Preheat grill. Take a 12 inch square piece of aluminum foil and cut 2 inch slits into it every two inches. Spray with a nonstick spray and place on grill. Put the Walleye Fillets on the foil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and grill for 8-12 minutes. The fillets are done when the fish flakes easily with a fork. One minute before the fish is done top with the pecan butter. Remove from heat and sprinkle the remaining pecan pieces over top before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note