Excellent vegetarian meal. So filling, Would be great as a side dish when grilling.
Grilled Veggie Pasta Primavera
Yield: 8 servings (1 3/4 cups each)
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 package (16 oz each) dry linguine, broken in half, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Balsamic Vinegar, Basil & Olive Oil, undrained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Hands On: 40 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper and onion in large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Place in grill basket.
2. Grill until vegetables are crisp-tender and slightly charred, stirring frequently. (Cooking time will vary by grill type.) Remove vegetables from grill; cover to keep warm. Set aside.
3. Toss pasta, tomatoes with their liquid and the vegetables in large bowl until well blended. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes