- 1 medium eggplant, peeled, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 package (16 oz each) dry linguine, broken in half, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Balsamic Vinegar, Basil & Olive Oil, undrained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Hands On: 40 minutes
Total: 40 minutes
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Combine eggplant, zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper and onion in large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. Place in grill basket.
Grill until vegetables are crisp-tender and slightly charred, stirring frequently. (Cooking time will vary by grill type.) Remove vegetables from grill; cover to keep warm. Set aside.
Toss pasta, tomatoes with their liquid and the vegetables in large bowl until well blended. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm.