GRILLED VEGGIE MIX
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 Zucchini zucchini Chopped in 1/2" slices
- 1 Green pepper Chopped in 1/2 " slices
- 1 Sweet red pepper Cut in 1/2 " slices
- 1 Onion Cubed
- 6 Med. carrots Cut in 1/4" slices
- 2 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 2 cup(s) Cauliflowerets
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Butter Melted
- 1/4 cup(s) Fresh parsley Minced
- 2 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- Place all veg. In the center of two pcs. Of double-layered heavy-duty foil. Combine all of the dressing ingred.;drizzle over veg. Fold foil around mixture and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over med. heat for 30 min. Or until veg. Are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
GRILLED VEGGIE MIX Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables