- 10 (12-inch) wooden skewers
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound Chinese or baby eggplant, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 3 small zucchini, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 20 grape or cherry tomatoes
How to Make It
Soak skewers in water 30 minutes.
Whisk together olive oil and next 5 ingredients. Thread onion and remaining ingredients onto skewers; brush vegetables generously with marinade.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (400°), turning occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender.