Tried these last night! So so good!!! I prepared my own garlic hummus that I know I love. I'm definitely keeping this recipe and making it again.
Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wraps
Make the most of summer's fresh vegetables and grilling by preparing Grilled Veggie and Hummus Wraps to take along on a picnic. Serve up these wraps with a side of potato or pasta salad.
More From Cooking Light
Total: 20 Minutes
- Calories: 356
- Fat: 22.7g
- Saturated fat: 3.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 13.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4.4g
- Protein: 16.8g
- Carbohydrate: 35.4g
- Fiber: 15.3g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 788mg
- Calcium: 156mg
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) slices red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 (12-ounce) eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container plain hummus
- 4 (1.9-ounce) whole-grain flatbreads (such as Flatout Light)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Avocado-Butter Lettuce Salad
- 1. Heat a large grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush onion, bell pepper, and eggplant with 1 tablespoon oil. Add onion and bell pepper to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove from pan. Add eggplant to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear. Remove from pan; coarsely chop vegetables. Combine vegetables, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, parsley, and salt; toss to combine.
- 2. Spread 1/4 cup hummus over each flatbread, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Divide vegetables over each flatbread; top each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up wraps, and cut diagonally in half.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note