Grilled Veggie and Baby Spinach Salad
- 1 sliced, 1/2 " thick, zuchini
- 1 sliced, 1/2 " thick, red onion
- 1 peeled, trimmed bunch of asparagus
- 1 sliced, 1/2" thick, seeded red pepper
- 1 washed, large bunch of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup(s) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 6 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh black pepper
- preheat grill on high. Mix zucchini, onion, and red pepper with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Cut asparagus into 2" sections, add to bowl of veggies. mix well so oil coats all veggies. Place veggies on grill rack and cook for 3 minutes each side. While veggies are grilling, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Place washed and patted dry spinach in a large bowl. Remove veggies from grill and toss with lemon juice mixture into spinach . After tossing, add feta cheese and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by my1love2 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note