- 1 cup plain fat-free Greek-style yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon hot Spanish smoked paprika
- 12 large button mushrooms, halved
- 2 tomatoes, halved horizontally
- 1 large eggplant (about 1 1/2 pounds) cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 1 head radicchio, quartered
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- calories 249
- fat 14.2 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 8.6 g
- polyfat 2.8 g
- protein 11.7 g
- carbohydrate 23.7 g
- fiber 8.6 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 350 mg
- calcium 86 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to high heat using both burners. After preheating, turn the left burner to medium heat (leave right burner on high heat).
Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt, stirring with a whisk.
Combine oil and paprika in a small bowl. Brush oil mixture evenly over mushrooms, tomatoes, eggplant, and radicchio. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Arrange vegetables on right side of grill rack (over high heat); grill vegetables 8 minutes or until just tender, turning once. Move any vegetables to left side of grill rack (over medium heat) if they get done more quickly. Place vegetables on a platter. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired. Serve with sauce.