Grilled Vegetables with Potato Cakes
Use any combination of yellow squash and zucchini to get 3 cups of chopped squash. Grill the squash and mushroom caps while the potato cakes reheat.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 225
- Calories from fat: 19%
- Fat: 4.7g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 10.7g
- Carbohydrate: 36.1g
- Fiber: 6.8g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 751mg
- Calcium: 226mg
- 4 POTATO CAKES
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 small yellow squash
- 4 small portobello mushroom caps
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups fire-roasted tomato and garlic pasta sauce (such as Classico)
- 1/2 cup preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Reheat Potato Cakes according to recipe instructions on page 105.
- Prepare grill.
- Cut squash lengthwise into 4 slices each. Sprinkle squash and mushrooms with pepper, and coat with cooking spray. Place on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove from heat. Chop squash; set aside.
- Pour pasta sauce into a 2-cup glass measure. Cover and microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 1 minute.
- Place mushroom caps on plates; top each with a potato cake. Spoon squash over potato cakes. Top each with pasta sauce, and sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note