Grilled Vegetables With Pesto
Photo: William Dickey; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
Grill: 6 Minutes
- 2 medium-size yellow squash
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 medium-size red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons refrigerated pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Cut squash and zucchini lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Cut bell pepper into 1/2-inch-thick strips.
- 2. Grill vegetables, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until tender.
- 3. Toss hot vegetables with pesto. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and serve immediately.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Buitoni Pesto With Basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables