Very tasty, super fast, and SO healthy. Loved!
Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic Vinaigrette
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 87
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 2.7g
- Carbohydrate: 16.6g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1.5mg
- Sodium: 168mg
- Calcium: 71mg
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (1-pound) eggplant, cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 onion, cut into 2-inch-thick wedges
- 1 small bunch kale (about 8 ounces)
- Cooking spray
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine tomatoes and next 5 ingredients (tomatoes through kale) in a bowl. Divide balsamic vinaigrette and vegetable mixture evenly between 2 large zip-top plastic bags. Seal; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bags occasionally.
- Remove vegetables from bags; reserve marinade. Prepare grill. Place vegetables on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 7 minutes on each side or until onion is tender, basting with reserved marinade.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note