Grilled Vegetables on Skewers
Community Recipe from
- 1 or 2 Asian eggplants, cut into 1 1/4-inch pieces
- salt, for purging eggplant
- 12 small yellow or white onions, each about 1 1/2-inches in diameter, cut into quarters
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/4-inch squares
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini cut int 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Purge eggplant pieces for 30 minutes. Rinse and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Prepare a fire in a charcoal grill.
- Using 6 skewers, thread on the vegetables, alternating them.
- Brush with half the oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. When the fire is ready, place the
- skewers on the grill rack. Grill, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking and brushing with
- remaining oil, until lightly golden on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Vegetables on Skewers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables