Grilled Vegetables in Foil Packets
Photo: Ryan Benyi; Styling: Gerri Williams for James Reps
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 208
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 265mg
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pound yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 summer squash, trimmed, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1. Preheat grill to medium. Cut 6 12-by-18-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Divide vegetables evenly among foil pieces. Drizzle with any remaining dressing.
- 3. Fold long sides of foil toward each other, crimping edges to seal. Fold and crimp remaining edges, forming a sealed packet.
- 4. Place packets, seam side up, on grill. Close grill and cook for 20 minutes. To check for doneness, remove one packet from grill, open carefully and taste a vegetable: It should be crisp-tender. Carefully open packets and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note