Grilled Vegetables in Foil Packets
We love this summer mix of Grilled Vegetables in Foil Packets. The packets keep the veggies tender during grilling—and cleanup is easy. Add Grilled Vegetables in Foil Packets to your potluck picnic menu.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 208
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 265mg
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pound yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 summer squash, trimmed, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1. Preheat grill to medium. Cut 6 12-by-18-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Divide vegetables evenly among foil pieces. Drizzle with any remaining dressing.
- 3. Fold long sides of foil toward each other, crimping edges to seal. Fold and crimp remaining edges, forming a sealed packet.
- 4. Place packets, seam side up, on grill. Close grill and cook for 20 minutes. To check for doneness, remove one packet from grill, open carefully and taste a vegetable: It should be crisp-tender. Carefully open packets and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Vegetables in Foil Packets Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This