- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 pound yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 zucchini, trimmed, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 summer squash, trimmed, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- calories 208
- fat 19 g
- satfat 1 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 11 g
- fiber 4 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- sodium 265 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium. Cut 6 12-by-18-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Divide vegetables evenly among foil pieces. Drizzle with any remaining dressing.
Fold long sides of foil toward each other, crimping edges to seal. Fold and crimp remaining edges, forming a sealed packet.
Place packets, seam side up, on grill. Close grill and cook for 20 minutes. To check for doneness, remove one packet from grill, open carefully and taste a vegetable: It should be crisp-tender. Carefully open packets and serve.