- 1 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 small eggplant, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 small orange or red bell pepper, thickly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini or yellow squash, thickly sliced lengthwise
- 1 medium onion, sliced 1/2-inch-thick
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 container (4 oz.) goat cheese crumbles
- 2 cups spring salad mix
How to Make It
Pour 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Balsamic Italian Vinaigrette Dressing over vegetables in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Pour 1/2 cup Dressing over chicken in another baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bags, and marinate in refrigerator, turning once, at least 30 minutes.
Remove vegetables and chicken from marinades, reserving vegetable marinade. Grill or broil vegetables and chicken, turning and brushing with reserved marinade, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked; thinly slice chicken.
Toss warm vegetables with cheese until cheese is creamy.
Arrange salad mix on large platter, then top with vegetable mixture and chicken. Serve warm.
Also terrific with Wish-Bone® Italian or Light Italian Dressing.
Photo Copyright© 2009 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Nutrition information per serving:
Calories 380, Calories From Fat 180, Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 20g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 930mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g, Sugars 10g, Dietary Fiber 6g, Protein 34g, Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%