Community Recipe from
- 1/4-1/2 cup(s) Light Olive Oil
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- variety of vegetables
- Prepare choice of vegatables to your liking.
- Suggested veggies:
- Asparagus(ends broken off)
- Sweet peppers(Red, yellow and Orange)
- Zucinni and Squash( cut in spears)
- Combine all ingredients and stir well. Grill veggies on a grill plate until crisp tender.
- They can also be roasted in an oven on 350 for about 20-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes