Community Recipe from
- 1/4-1/2 cup(s) Light Olive Oil
- 2-3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- variety of vegetables
- Prepare choice of vegatables to your liking.
- Suggested veggies:
- Asparagus(ends broken off)
- Sweet peppers(Red, yellow and Orange)
- Zucinni and Squash( cut in spears)
- Combine all ingredients and stir well. Grill veggies on a grill plate until crisp tender.
- They can also be roasted in an oven on 350 for about 20-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by stacykbean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note