Grilled-Vegetable Succotash Salad
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 357
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 30g
- Fiber: 6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 514mg
- 6 ears corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 eggplant, quartered lengthwise
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch rings
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 10-oz. package frozen baby lima beans
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Make salad: Preheat grill to medium. Brush corn with oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill for 10 minutes. Cool; cut off kernels. Place in a large serving bowl.
- Brush zucchini, eggplant, onion and pepper with oil; season with salt and pepper. Push a metal skewer through onion rings horizontally. Grill vegetables, turning often, until softened but firm, about 7 minutes. Cool; cut into chunks and add to bowl.
- Cook lima beans according to package directions; plunge into cold water to stop cooking. Add to bowl with vegetables.
- Make vinaigrette: Whisk together all ingredients except oil. Pour in oil in a steady stream, whisking constantly. Pour over veggies; toss. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers