Simple and delicious! I used tomato-basil goat cheese for even more flavor.
Grilled Vegetable Salad with Goat Cheese
Photo: Jean Allsopp; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 2 zucchini, cut in half crosswise, sliced lengthwise
- 1 yellow squash, cut in half crosswise, sliced lengthwise
- 1 sweet onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Combine zucchini, squash, onion, and bell pepper in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, or until just tender.
- Whisk together vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; slowly whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add grilled vegetables and basil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with goat cheese just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads