- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 pound sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/4 pound carrots, peeled and cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- 1 cup (1/2-inch-thick) slices red onion
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- calories 144
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 4.7 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 0.8 g
- polyfat 0.3 g
- protein 6.8 g
- carbohydrate 20.4 g
- fiber 5.2 g
- cholesterol 8 mg
- iron 2.4 mg
- sodium 497 mg
- calcium 187 mg
How to Make It
To prepare dressing, combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk until well blended. Cover and chill.
Prepare grill to medium heat.
To prepare salad, cook beans, peas, and carrots in boiling water 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water; drain. Place mixture in a large bowl, and add onion slices. Lightly coat vegetable mixture with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon pepper and garlic salt; gently toss to coat.
Place vegetable mixture in a wire grilling basket coated with cooking spray. Place grilling basket on grill rack, and grill 7 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Arrange 1 1/2 cups of lettuce on each of 4 salad plates. Divide the grilled vegetables and radishes evenly among servings. Serve 1/4 cup dressing with each salad.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.