The amount of olive oil, 1/4 tsp, must be incorrect. This recipe as is would not make 1/2 C. salad dressing.
Grilled Vegetable Salad
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Jan Gautro
More From Coastal Living
- 4 plum or small heirloom tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 2 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 2 baby eggplant, cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 4 wedges
- 1 large red onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 pound asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Pistachio Vinaigrette
- Crumbled goat cheese
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high (350° to 400°). Combine vegetables in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, and toss to coat.
- 2. Grill, on greased grill rack, 5 to 6 minutes on each side, removing vegetables as they become tender. Cut grilled vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- 3. Toss salad greens with 1/4 cup Pistachio Vinaigrette, and divide among 4 salad plates. Place vegetables on greens, and sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese. Serve with remaining dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This