- 2 large carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash, halved lengthwise
- 8 ounces haricots vert or thin green beans
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons slivered fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 12 ounces uncooked bucatini pasta
- 1 (8-ounce) container crème fraîche
- Garnishes: fresh basil, fresh oregano
How to Make It
Place first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Combine oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour 1 tablespoon oil mixture over vegetables, tossing to coat. Marinate 15 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Grill vegetables 5 minutes or until tender. Cut into bite-size pieces. Cover and keep warm.
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Toss hot pasta with crème fraîche and remaining oil mixture. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Toss pasta with vegetables; garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.