Grilled Vegetable Platter
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 pound(s) fresh asparagus trimmed
- 3 small carrots cut in half lengthwise
- 1 sweet red pepper cut into 1 inch strips
- 1 yellow summer squash cut into 1/2 slices
- 1 red onion cut into 4 wedges
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- dash salt
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, honey, 1 T vinegar, oregano, and garlic powder. Pour 3 T marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the vegetables. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Place vegetables on grilling grid. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-6 minutes on each side, until crisp tender.
- Transfer to a large serving platter. Combine reserved marinade and remaining vinegar; drizzle over vegetables. Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Recipeapp and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Vegetable Platter Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables