- 10 ounce refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 large zucchini, sliced lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- 2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1.5 ounces anchovies, drained and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 329
- fat 10.9 g
- satfat 3.8 g
- monofat 3.7 g
- polyfat 1.1 g
- protein 15 g
- carbohydrate 42 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 21 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 760 mg
- calcium 94 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to high heat.
Divide dough into 4 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 7-inch circle on a floured surface. Place dough on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and sprinkled with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place pizza dough rounds, cornmeal side up, on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 90 seconds or until blistered. Turn dough; grill 1 minute. Remove from grill. Place zucchini on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 2 minutes on each side. Remove to a cutting board; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Combine oil and garlic in a small bowl; brush evenly over top of dough rounds. Sprinkle rounds evenly with Parmigiano-Reggiano. Top with zucchini, onion, and tomatoes, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Arrange anchovies over tomatoes; top with mozzarella cheese.
Reduce grill temperature to medium. Carefully return pizzas to grill; grill 4 minutes or until cheese melts and toppings are hot. Remove from grill. Sprinkle with basil, lemon juice, and black pepper before serving.