- 2 portobello mushroom caps
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges (root end intact)
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces refrigerated fresh pizza dough
- 4 ounces shredded fontina cheese (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- calories 344
- fat 16.1 g
- satfat 6 g
- monofat 6.5 g
- polyfat 2.2 g
- protein 14.2 g
- carbohydrate 38 g
- fiber 3.1 g
- cholesterol 31 mg
- iron 2.6 mg
- sodium 693 mg
- calcium 173 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to high heat.
Remove brown gills from undersides of mushrooms with a spoon; discard. Combine mushrooms, garlic, bell pepper, zucchini, onion, and oil in a bowl; toss to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange vegetables on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 8 minutes or just until tender. Slice mushrooms.
Roll dough into a 12-inch oval on a lightly floured surface. Place dough on grill rack; grill 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Sprinkle cheese over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edges. Arrange vegetable mixture over cheese. Grill pizza 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle pizza with basil leaves and red pepper; cut into 8 slices.