Grilled Vegetable Pasta
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 368
- Fat: 11.3g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 497mg
- 4 tomatoes, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 onion, cut into slices
- 1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces penne, cooked
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Toss together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Grill vegetables, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°), turning occasionally, 6 minutes or until they are tender.
- Cut zucchini and squash halves into thin slices, and place in a large bowl. Add remaining grilled vegetables, pasta, and basil, tossing gently; sprinkle with cheese.
To hold the onions together on the grill, insert a wooden pick through each slice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note