Grilled Vegetable Lasanga
Total Time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- 1 whole(s) (12 oz) small eggplant
- 1 container(s) (15 oz) fat-free ricotta
- 3 whole(s) (1lb) small zucchini, sliced lengthwise 1/2 in thick
- 1 jar(s) (24 to 26 oz) marinara sauce
- 1 package(s) (8 oz) oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 4 ounce(s) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan
- 1 1/4 cup(s) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 yellow peppers, quartered, seeded
- 1) Heat outdoor grill or stovetop grill pan. You'll need a 13x9-in. baking dish.
- 2) Put noodles and wand water to cover the baking dish. Let soak 15 minutes or until slightly softened and pliable.
- 3) Meanwhile, coat vegetables with cooking spray. Grill 8 to 12 minutes, turning as needed, until lightly charred and tender. Remove to a cutting boards and cut into bite-size pieces. Toss to mix.
- 4) Heat oven to 375*F. Remove noodles to paper towels. Drain water from baking dish and wipe dry. Mix ricotta, cream cheese and 2 tbsp water in a bowl until blended well.
- 5) Spread 1/2 cup marinara sauce in bottom of baking dish. Lay 3 noodles crosswise on top. Spread noodles with 2/3 cup ricotta mixture. Top with 1 cup vegetables, 2/3 cup sauce, 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 tsp Parmesan. Repeat layers twice.
- 6) Top with remaining noodles and sauce (set aside the remaining vegetables and mozzarella). Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- 7) Uncover, top with remaining vegetables and cheese, and bake 15 minutes or until noodles are tender when pierced in center and cheese is melted.
- 276 calories per serving
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ckr288 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note