Grilled Vegetable Kebabs
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch squares
- 3 portobello mushrooms, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Stir together balsamic vinegar and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl. Slowly whisk oil into marinade until blended.
- 2. Combine eggplant and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Pour marinade over vegetables, tossing to coat. Let stand, stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
- 3. Secure vegetable pieces onto 12 to 15 skewers, alternating eggplant, zucchini, peppers, and mushrooms.
- 4. Grill over medium-high heat about 5 minutes per side or until eggplant becomes tender and slightly browned. Arrange on a serving platter, and sprinkle evenly with basil and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables