Grilled Vanilla Peaches - Pamela Salzman
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 Medium-Firm Ripe Peaches Cut in half
- 4 tablespoon(s) 1/2 Stick Unsalted Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup(s) 100 percent pure maple syrup or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla Extract
- Vanilla or Caramel Ice Cream
- 1. Heat a grill to medium heat.
- 2. Halve the peaches and remove the pits. Place the peach halves in a medium bowl.
- 3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and maple syrup. Whisk until smooth. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla. Pour the mixture over the peaches and stir to coat.
- 4. Line a large (12") piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil with parchment paper and fold along the edges to create a lip. Place the peaches, along with any remaining butter-sugar mixture, in a single layer on the parchment. Transfer the aluminum-parchment "tray" to the grill. Cook for 5 minutes and turn the peaches once. Cook until tender. Carefully remove the tray and serve the peaches immediately with ice cream.*
- *It may be desirable to cut the peach halves before serving since the skin can be difficult to cut without a knife or just remove the skin altogether before eating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Manhattan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Vanilla Peaches - Pamela Salzman Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts