Molasses Grilled Turkey Tenderloin
Yield: Makes 8 to 10 servings
More From Southern Living
4 Hours, 45 Minutes
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 pounds turkey tenderloins
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Salt to taste
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add turkey. Seal and chill 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Coat cooking grate with cooking spray, and place on grill. Remove turkey from marinade, discarding marinade.
- 3. Grill turkey, covered with grill lid, 20 to 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 170°, turning occasionally. Let stand 15 minutes. Cut turkey diagonally into thin slices, and arrange on a serving platter. Season with salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes