Delicious!!!!! my husband & I loved it ! I substituted pepper Jaçk for cheddar. I used jalapeño in the soup we like spice food it was delicious.
Grilled Turkey and Ham Sandwiches
Update sandwich night with a hearty grilled stacker loaded with turkey, ham, veggies, and a Dijon spread.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 237
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 5.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 18.4g
- Carbohydrate: 29.1g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Cholesterol: 28mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 781mg
- Calcium: 166mg
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 8 (1-ounce) slices country white bread
- 4 (1-ounce) slices deli, lower-salt turkey breast
- 4 (1/2-ounce) slices deli, lower-salt ham
- 4 (1/2-ounce) slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 8 (1/4-inch-thick) slices tomato
- Cooking spray
- 1. Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Spread about 1 teaspoon mayonnaise mixture over 1 side of each of 4 bread slices. Top each slice with 1 turkey slice, 1 ham slice, 1 cheese slice, and 2 tomato slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
- 2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sandwiches to pan; cook 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn sandwiches over; cook 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Enjoy with carrot sticks and tomato soup. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic to pan, and sauté 1 minute. Add 2 (14.5-ounce) cans undrained diced tomatoes; 1 (14-ounce) can fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth; 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar; and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note