Grilled Turkey Drumsticks
The secret to these turkey drumsticks is the marinade! Make sure to let them chill for plenty of time to soak up all those wonderful flavors before grilling.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 4 turkey drumsticks
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place turkey drumsticks in a large shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine butter and next 8 ingredients, stirring well. Pour over drumsticks; cover or seal, and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain drumsticks, reserving marinade. Wrap each drumstick and 1/4 cup marinade in heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) about 1 hour, turning turkey after 30 minutes. Remove foil, reserving marinade. Return drumsticks to grill, and continue cooking 20 to 30 minutes, basting frequently with reserved marinade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This