Grilled Turkey Breast with Roasted Red Pepper
Creamy Herbed Pasta and Whole Wheat Casserole Bread complement the robust flavors of the roasted pepper and goat cheese that top the turkey.
Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 27.4g
- Carbohydrate: 7.3g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 379mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/2 pound turkey breast cutlets
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened orange juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 medium-size sweet red pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- Place turkey in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag. Combine orange juice, garlic, pepper, and thyme; pour over turkey. Seal bag, and shake until turkey is well coated. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, turning bag once.
- Cut pepper in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane. Flatten pepper with palm of hand. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°). Place pepper, skin side down, on rack; grill, covered, 15 to 20 minutes or until charred. Place pepper in ice water until cool. Remove from water; peel and discard skin. Slice pepper into thin strips.
- Combine pepper strips, cilantro, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Set aside.
- Remove turkey from marinade; discard marinade. Place turkey on grill rack; grill, covered, 1 minute on each side or until turkey is tender. Transfer turkey to a serving plate. Spoon red pepper mixture evenly over turkey. Sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes