Grilled Tuna with Puttanesca Salsa
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 38.8g
- Carbohydrate: 6.3g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 560mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Calcium: 77mg
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (1 inch thick)
- 2 cups chopped tomato (about 2 large)
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine 1/4 cup basil, lemon rind, lemon juice, and 2 minced garlic cloves in a shallow dish. Add fish, and turn to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Combine tomato, olives, capers, remaining 1 minced garlic clove, remaining 1/4 cup basil, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Prepare grill.
- Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle fish with salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Serve with salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes