Grilled Tuna with Puttanesca Salsa
A puttanesca sauce is a spicy mixture of tomatoes, onions, capers, olives, and garlic. We've added the fresh flavors of basil and lemon to our salsa version and served it over thick tuna steaks.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 4.2g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 38.8g
- Carbohydrate: 6.3g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 2.7mg
- Sodium: 560mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Calcium: 77mg
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil, divided
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced and divided
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (1 inch thick)
- 2 cups chopped tomato (about 2 large)
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine 1/4 cup basil, lemon rind, lemon juice, and 2 minced garlic cloves in a shallow dish. Add fish, and turn to coat. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Combine tomato, olives, capers, remaining 1 minced garlic clove, remaining 1/4 cup basil, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl.
- Prepare grill.
- Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Sprinkle fish with salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Serve with salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes