Grilled Tuna with Brown Butter Caper Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 8-ounce tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 stick(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) capers (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the rinsed and drained capers and set aside off the heat.
- Coat each side of the tuna steaks with olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- Place the tuna steaks on preheated grill at medium-high heat.
- Grill for one and a half to two minutes on each side.
- Heat the sauce on medium and squeeze the lemon into the sauce.
- Plate the tuna steaks and spoon the sauce over the tuna steaks and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note