Grilled Tuna with Brown Butter Caper Sauce
Recipe from Harris Teeter's Fresh Catch Newsletter.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 8-ounce tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 stick(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) capers (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the rinsed and drained capers and set aside off the heat.
- Coat each side of the tuna steaks with olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- Place the tuna steaks on preheated grill at medium-high heat.
- Grill for one and a half to two minutes on each side.
- Heat the sauce on medium and squeeze the lemon into the sauce.
- Plate the tuna steaks and spoon the sauce over the tuna steaks and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note