Grilled Tuna Tostadas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch Check Light or Albacore Tuna need 7 oz total
- 1 can(s) Del Monte whole kernel golden sweet corn, no salt added drained
- 1 cup(s) diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 6 whole(s) low-salt corn tortillas
- 6 tablespoon(s) shredded low-fat, low-sodium cheddar cheese
- 1. Combine tuna, corn, red pepper, onion, chili powder, cumin and hot sauce in microwavable bowl. Cook on high 2 minutes.
- 2. Spray tortillas with nonstick cooking spray. Divide corn-tuna mixture among tortillas.
- 3. Carefully place over well-oiled grill or nonstick grill pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Grill over medium heat about 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with lime juice, cilantro, shredded lettuce and additional hot sauce, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PenForHire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note