Grilled Tuna Tostadas
Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) StarKist Flavor Fresh Pouch Check Light or Albacore Tuna need 7 oz total
- 1 can(s) Del Monte whole kernel golden sweet corn, no salt added drained
- 1 cup(s) diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot sauce
- 6 whole(s) low-salt corn tortillas
- 6 tablespoon(s) shredded low-fat, low-sodium cheddar cheese
- 1. Combine tuna, corn, red pepper, onion, chili powder, cumin and hot sauce in microwavable bowl. Cook on high 2 minutes.
- 2. Spray tortillas with nonstick cooking spray. Divide corn-tuna mixture among tortillas.
- 3. Carefully place over well-oiled grill or nonstick grill pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Grill over medium heat about 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with lime juice, cilantro, shredded lettuce and additional hot sauce, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PenForHire and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes