Delicious. I was worried about the molasses, too. I don't like sweet & savory dishes. But this was excellent.
Grilled Tuna Steaks with Spiced Soy Glaze
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 4 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 4 (1-inch-thick) tuna steaks (about 2 pounds)
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; divide marinade in half, and set one half aside. Pour other half of marinade into a large, heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add tuna. Seal; chill up to 2 hours.
- Remove tuna from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill tuna, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350º to 400º) 1 to 3 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil 4 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup. Spoon glaze over tuna steaks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This