Grilled Tuna Sandwiches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 8 slice(s) sour dough bread
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper optional
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) prepared horseradish
- 1 whole(s) tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado sliced
- Rub tuna with 1 tbsp olive oil, and sprinkle with salt/pepper evenly on both sides.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 6-7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- Brush bread slices with remaining 1 tbsp olive, and grill 1 minute on each or until golden
- Flake tuna; combine with ground red pepper if desired, and next 4 ingredients. Spread tuna mixture evenly on 1side of each of 4 grilled bread slices; top with tomato and avocado slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note