- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, halved
- Caper Vinaigrette
- 1 pound haricots vert or thin green beans, trimmed
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna fillets or tuna steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 (10-ounce) container yellow or red grape or pear tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 1/2 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Cook potatoes on well-greased grill grates 12 minutes or until tender. Toss with 2 tablespoons Caper Vinaigrette; set aside.
Cook haricots vert in boiling salted water to cover 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse with cold water; drain. Toss with 2 tablespoons Caper Vinaigrette; set aside.
Sprinkle tuna with salt and pepper. Grill on well-greased grill grates 3 minutes on each side (for medium-rare) or to desired degree of doneness. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Arrange salad greens, potatoes, haricots vert, tomatoes, and next 3 ingredients on 4 serving plates. Top with tuna. Drizzle with remaining Caper Vinaigrette.