- 4 cups cubed red potato (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1 (8-ounce) tuna steak (about 3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups gourmet salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup niçoise olives
- calories 299
- caloriesfromfat 26 %
- fat 8.6 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- monofat 4.8 g
- polyfat 1.8 g
- protein 19.8 g
- carbohydrate 37.2 g
- fiber 6.9 g
- cholesterol 21 mg
- iron 4.7 mg
- sodium 458 mg
- calcium 104 mg
How to Make It
Cook the potato in boiling water for 6 minutes or until tender; remove with a slotted spoon. Add green beans to boiling water, and cook 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place the fish on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook for 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Cut the fish into 1-inch chunks.
Combine potato, fish, onion, parsley, and tarragon in a large bowl. Combine the broth and next 5 ingredients (broth through pepper); stir well with a whisk. Pour 1/2 cup broth mixture over potato mixture, and toss well.
Divide beans, greens, and tomatoes evenly among 4 plates. Top each serving with 1 1/2 cups potato mixture and 1 tablespoon olives. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of remaining broth mixture over each serving.