Grilled Tuna-Couscous Salad
Prep: 6 minutes; Cook: 12 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 cups)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 453
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 11.4g
- Saturated fat: 1.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Protein: 30.8g
- Carbohydrate: 60.1g
- Fiber: 4.6g
- Cholesterol: 38mg
- Iron: 3.5mg
- Sodium: 797mg
- Calcium: 73mg
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 (10-ounce) package couscous
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 (6-ounce) tuna steaks (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare grill.
- Combine water, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Place couscous in a bowl; stir in parsley and next 3 ingredients.
- Brush tuna with 2 teaspoons oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill, and flake into large pieces.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, remaining lemon juice, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Pour vinaigrette over couscous mixture. Add tuna, and toss. Sprinkle with pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes