Grilled Tuna and Corn Salad
Grilling fresh corn caramelizes its natural sugars, making the corn even more flavorful.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 steak and 1/2 cup corn salad)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 274
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 39.4g
- Carbohydrate: 11.7g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 425mg
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Calcium: 56mg
- 3 small ears shucked corn
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Prepare grill.
- Coat corn and onion with cooking spray; place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill corn 20 minutes, turning 3 times. Grill onion 10 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Brush fish with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place fish on grill rack; grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Cut kernels from ears of corn in a medium bowl. Add onion, remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, basil, and vinegar, stirring to combine. Serve fish with corn salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This