Grilled Tuna and Corn Salad
Grilling fresh corn caramelizes its natural sugars, making the corn even more flavorful.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 steak and 1/2 cup corn salad)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 274
- Fat: 7.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 39.4g
- Carbohydrate: 11.7g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 425mg
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Calcium: 56mg
- 3 small ears shucked corn
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- Prepare grill.
- Coat corn and onion with cooking spray; place on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Cover and grill corn 20 minutes, turning 3 times. Grill onion 10 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- Brush fish with 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Place fish on grill rack; grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Cut kernels from ears of corn in a medium bowl. Add onion, remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, basil, and vinegar, stirring to combine. Serve fish with corn salad.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes